flat lay of makeup
flat lay of makeup
Emily Nelissen
Style > Beauty

New Drugstore Foundation for the Minimalist and Glam-Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Does affordable mean that you are sacrificing quality? Not anymore ladies! Lately, the drugstore brands have been releasing not only quality makeup, but affordable. Whether you are a minimalist, a glam girl, or somewhere in the middle, this product is sure to make the vanity.

Personally, I have always been someone who has shied away from drugstore makeup for fear of quality. What I’m learning is if you take a leap of faith in different kinds of makeup, you may find a gold-mine!

Speaking of gold-mine…have you heard of L’Oreal?

L’Oreal has recently released the Infallible up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation and retails at $11.99. L’Oreal created a long-lasting foundation that’s neither Matte nor Dewy, making it perfect for combination skin types. In simpler terms, it won’t make you super dry or shiny. The beauty of this product is its versatility.

I used to find that I had to touch-up my face at many points throughout the day because I looked so shiny. With this product, I don’t have to retouch at all. The foundation is light to medium coverage and is buildable.

The 24H Fresh Wear Foundation is available in 30 different skin shades. Whether you’re a beautiful light, medium, or dark tone, there is something for everyone.

What’s most important is that you feel beautiful ladies, so let’s get glowing!

Photo credits: L’Oreal foundation 

Lifelong Dancer, Makeup Lover, and Sass Enthusiast
Her Campus at SAU