This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

As my first semester of college draws to an end, I wanted to take a chance to reminisce over things I have learned, people I’ve met, and overall new experiences. Following is a random list of things I am looking back on fondly as the semester ends. 

• I met my suitemates for the first time!
  • I participated in a whole semester of an English/Theater class (and I surprisingly enjoyed it a lot).
  • I cheered at my first SAU football game (they lost). 
  • I cheered at a winning SAU football game!
  • I went to my first HC meeting and wrote my first articles. 
  • I went to my first SAAT meeting!
  • I also did the handprint pledge for SAAT.
  • Organized Do’s and Donut’s trivia for SAAT.
  • Learned a lot about Psychology, and I’m very glad that I’m still loving it. 
  • Cheered for SAU basketball.
  • Watched one of my friends perform at Spotlight Theater.
  • Watched almost the full Twilight Saga with my friends (we need to watch the last one still). 
  • Made stuffed animals with my teammates on family weekend.
  • Participated in a NAMI walk.
  • Recorded a podcast.
  • And had my first late-night Target run.

These are in no special order, I actually ended up scrolling through my camera roll to remember some of them. Upon doing so, I realized I am absolutely terrible at taking pictures. I am really happy with how my first semester turned out, and I hope the next one is even better. Now it is time to hunker down and finish the semester. Good luck to everyone on their finals!

Addison Frahm is a writer at HC @ SAU. Beyond HC, Addison is involved in cheer, SAAT, and Psychology Club. She also works at a local pizza place and works on campus in the Psychology Department. Addison is majoring in Forensic Psychology with an adult concentration. In her free time, Addison enjoys spending time with her friends and family, reading books, and spending time outside. A fun fact about Addison is that she has a twin!