This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

I have gotten really into a new netflix show which is the “The Circle”. Here are my favorite characters in order with a small explanation on why. The show is based around popularity and uses an overwhelming amount of hashtags so each player will be getting one to represent them.

Trevor AKA Deleesha: She played in season 2 as her husband but acted like he was a single father. She talked about her beautiful baby girl named Toni. She was very good at tricking people which had everyone fooled. She won season 2 and slayed the whole season. #SlayQueenSlay

Isabella AKA Sophia: She played in season 3. She was catfishing as her older sister. Watching her flirt was funny because she kept saying how she was gay pretending as someone who was straight. She really got Nick to fall for her. She made a big move calling Calvin out but constantly had an internal battle with herself on what was best to do. #FlirtyCatfish

Imani AKA Trevor: Played in season 4. He catfished as his wife’s friend. He had a big and fun personality. He constantly made big moves and called out catfish. He definetly played a flirtatious game. He was a finalist and came in second place. #WifeDidItBetter

Joey: He is from Season 1! He is a fun italian guy who is down to earth. Family means a lot to him. Watching his extensive skin care routine is funny and so extra. On the show we learned he shouldn’t decorate cakes lol. He is the finalist and winner from Season 1! #ItalianKing

Frank: He was from season 4. He had a fun and positive personality. He placed 1st in the very first rating. He was genuinely himself but also very strategical. He became a super influencer. He ended up winning the season. #StartedOnTopEndedOnTop

Chaz: He was from season 5. He came in fully himself with one small chance instead of owning his own car wash business he pretended to be a nurse. He did go to nursing school but never finished. He lost his brother when he was young but always held onto him. He was one of the first influencers and figured out the hacker. He was an influencer four times in a row. He wasn’t always the brightest but he was a great friend. He was the secret influencer at the end and mad it to the finals. He ended up in second place right behind his “Wifey” #Gusband

Raven: She is from Season 5. I want to give a quick shout out to her interpreter Paris. Raven is deaf and wanted to come on the show to show that even deaf people can do anything. She is loud and confident. She was the first influencer and got it two times in a row. She was an influencer a total of three times and made it to the finals but sadly ended in third place #Number3

Chris: He is from Season 1. He is known for his amazing fashion style and being the glam queen. He has amazing energy and proudly represents the gay community. He always has jokes to make people laugh. He was a finalist in the first season. #GlamQueen

Jennifer AKA Xanthi & Brett: They played in season 5. Xanthi and Brett originally were blocked played them self but given a second chance to play as a catfish called Jennifer where they played up the Aunty vibes! they got a secret surprise from Shuhbam and used it to impersonate Chaz as a hacker. They did get caught in the end but it’s okay. They made it to the finale and ended in 5th place. #AuntyJen

Nick: Season played in season 3 and he is such a fun loving guy. He is super nerdy and funny. He stayed true to himself mostly except that he chanced his job to be a drummer. He was given a gift during his time in the game that was a burner profile named Vince. He created the Band Alliance. #BigGoofball

Carol AKA John: He played in season 4 and catfishing as his mother. He played the momma card very well. He was number 2 in the first set of ratings. The cake challenged raised suspicion since momma Carol loves to bake and the cake did not look good. He was a genuine player with a great heart. #Momma’sHeart

James: He played in season 3. He walked in confident but was also funny. He was a little too trusting when he first entered the game. He was not the most loyal player. Ultimately he won season 3 with his game play. #strategic

Sam: She played in season 5. I personally thought she was bitchy and annoying but she played a great game. She made big jumps in the rating to become an influencer. She figured out who the hacker was Aunty Jen. She played an emotional game but she was able to make it to the finals. She won the 5th season. #BitchenForTheWin

Tom: He played in season 5. He has such a fun and bubbly personality. He has great jokes. He created a strong alliance with Jennifer. He made good connections and was always friendly. #ClassClown

Samantha: She is from season 1. She has a fun and bubbly & bubbly personality. She was one of the first influencers of her season by being in the top of the first rating. She was the influencer multiple times. she got a bit too extra when uploading her second photo. She was a finalist. #Bubbles&Spice

Mitchell: He was on season 2. He came to finished what his mother and brother Ed started in Season 1. The man isn’t play guitar to save his life but was super sweet. He also never said fuck but always ferk instead. He played a very friendly game. #BetterBrother

Rebecca AKA Seaburn: He was from Season 1. He catfished as his girlfriend. He spent most of his time in the middle of the ratings specifically 3rd. His goal was to play the shy girl next door. He became a finalist for the season. #SweetestCatfish

Nathan AKA Alex: He was a player in season 4. He had a nerdy personality but catfished as a random person. During a time in anonymous mode he called frank a snake. He was very sweet but barely missed the finale. #SoClose

Shuhbam: He was a player in season 1 and later got to play a catfish in season 5 as Sasha. He became an influencer multiple times in his first season. He is a funny indian guy who dislikes social media. He is intelligent, nerdy, sweet innocent kid and many people think highly of him. He was a finalist in his first season. #SecondChances

Ashley AKA Matthew: He was a player in season 3. He catfished as his bff Ashley. He made a big move getting Calvin out but it wasn’t enough to help him win. He was fun to watch #NiceGuysFinishLast

Veronica A(V) is the Campus Correspondent at HC @ SAU. She oversees the entire chapter including editorial, events, social media, etc. Beyond HC, V is involved on campus. She is the President of DAPi. She is the Social Media Director for SAAT, and a Sexual Assault Advocate. Veronica is majoring in Early Childhood Education with an endorsement in Special Education and a minor in Music. She is currently student teaching!!! In her freetime, V plays the flute and other instruments and can sing. She used to play and coach softball. Veronica was born in Florida but now lives in Illinois. She also has 2 cats at home. She was the D.E.I. Ambassador for 2 years.