1. Purple Hearts: An aspiring musician agrees to a marriage of convenience with a soon-to-deploy Marine, but a tragedy soon turns their fake relationship all too real.
  2. Who Killed Sara?: centers around the Lazcano family’s murder cover-up of a young girl named Sara. The rich family framed Alex Guzman, Sara’s brother, for her murder when he was a teen and he was sentenced to 30 years of jail time.
  3. The Mortal Instruments City of Bones: A teen endowed with supernatural vision recruits a band of youthful human-angel hybrids to help rescue her kidnapped mother from a sinister stranger.
  4. The Maid: is about a mother who lives in poverty after leaving an abusive partner. The show engagingly portrays these difficult, vital topics, consulting a domestic-violence shelter.
  5. I am Killer: is a series on Netflix and Crime+Investigation UK featuring interviews with death row inmates.
  6. Veronica: A teen girl finds herself besieged by an evil supernatural force after she played Ouija with two classmates. Madrid, June of 1991.
  7. Irreplaceable You: The film is a romantic drama that follows a woman after a cancer diagnosis. After being diagnosed, Abbie starts to seek a future girlfriend for her current fiance just in case she does not survive to be a part of his future.
  8. The Magicians: Our tale begins when Quentin Coldwater and his best friend Julia Wicker learn that magic is real after being invited to take the entrance exam for When a recently widowed Melinda Monroe sees an ad calling for a midwife/nurse practitioner in Virgin River, she decides the remote and small town may help with her heartache. But she’s in for a surprise when she gets there – the cabin is a dump, the roads are treacherous, and the local doctor can’t stand her. Brakebills College for Magical Pedagogy.
  9. The Last Kingdom: is a historical drama series that chronicles the story of how the conflict between the Saxons and Vikings eventually led to the creation of England.
  10. Shadow & Bone:  the story of young Alina Starkov, an orphan and cartographer of the Ravka nation’s First Army, as she discovers she is a Grisha, one with special gifts, and one long awaited to address a dire need in the universe.
  11. Sweet Magnolias:  is the story of family and friendship. At the center of it is a trio of women, all of whom are going through various challenges in their lives. Maddie is going through a messy divorce that is affecting the lives of her children.
  12. Virgin River: When a recently widowed Melinda Monroe sees an ad calling for a midwife/nurse practitioner in Virgin River, she decides the remote and small town may help with her heartache. But she’s in for a surprise when she gets there – the cabin is a dump, the roads are treacherous, and the local doctor can’t stand her.
Hi, I am an Early Childhood Education Major with an endorsement in Special Education and a minor in Music. I play several instruments and sing. I was born in Florida. I also coach a softball team in my Hometown in Illinois. I am my chapter Campus Correspondent!