This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

As a Davenport native, I’ve had plenty of exposure to all of the local and (not-so) secret coffee shops in the area. Here are my top 3 shops that I visit at least once a week. 

392 Caffé

Located in Downtown Davenport, this coffee shop has such an awesome upbeat vibe. They have the best lattes and specialty drinks. They even make their own syrups! Their menu items are to die for, my favorite is the Lunch sandwich with an iced caramel latte. YUM!

Red Band Coffee Co. 

Red Band is on the more simplistic side, but they do it so well! Their coffee tastes amazing. I buy it by the bag for gifts (and sometimes for myself). Their iced coffee is probably the best iced coffee I’ve ever had. They have 2 locations that are conveniently located close to SAU! 

The Brewed Book

This place has the BEST vibes for a chill hangout or for studying. Their coffee is great and I can just tell that every cup is made with love. Not only are they an excellent coffee shop, The Brewed Book also doubles as a used bookstore! 

Whether you’re a coffee person, a tea person, or you’re just looking for a new place to hangout, I highly recommend all 3 of these amazing local shops! 

Lydia Trimble is studying Public Relations and Strategic Communication with minors in Marketing and Psychology. Lydia's interests outside of school include food & wine, mixology, and good television. Instagram @lydiatrimble Twitter @lydiatrimble23