This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Dote 

This is the perfect app for online shoppers. With just ONE app, you can purchase from all your favorite stores. Dote has all your favorite brands, which you can make one transaction with out having to make several accounts. Deals and sales are posted everyday. You can also receive free shipping on your first order. WARNING: you will be obsessed. Happy shopping! 

Preview 

Preview is an app where you can layout all your photos to make sure your Instagram feed is on point. You can have it formatted to the way you would have it on your Instagram. All popular Instagram users say this is a must to get the perfect feed.  

Snapseed 

VSCO is everyone’s number one app to editing and filters but you must try Snapseed. Pin point the certain areas of your photo, where you want to fix the exposure, saturation, brightness, etc. You can edit little details and backgrounds. There’s a lot to the app for editing but once you play with it, you’ll get the hang of it.  

Hype Type 

Add more hype to your Insta stories! This is a fun way of getting more viewers to be interested in your Instagram story. Instagram story is a huge hit. Especially, because of the new Snapchat update… you don’t get many views anymore. 

Photos: dote, preview, snapseed, hypetype

Major: Marketing // Minor: PR  Fashion, food and Instagram.  Follow-up with my articles to learn more about me and Her Campus at SAU. #GoBees 
Her Campus at SAU