Last Semester of Senior Year Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

We’ve all wanted to do something fun, crazy, and adventurous when first coming to college. If you’ve done everything on your bucket list from freshman year, here’s a list of things to do for the next few months before graduation comes! 

Join an intramural team.

It’s a great way to get your friends together and be active! Basketball, slow pitch softball, soccer, and hockey just to name a few. 

Go to an Ambrose game.

Show some school spirit and take a night off of homework to watch your fellow Bees doing what they do best! Check out the upcoming events here

Partake in a darty.

House Crawl or Last Blast. Go to both! Watch the video from last year here

Climb to the top of Ambrose Hall.

We’ve all seen those photos of people who have climbed to the top. Don’t miss out on the memories of climbing our namesake. 

Order that late night pizza.

Or chinese. Whatever your go-to late night food is, order it! College is a time to not worry about what you want, so don’t stress about the calories, just enjoy it! 

Go to a production in Galvin.

You’re already paying for a ticket whether you go or not! Might as well take advantage of it and go. Check out what’s coming this spring here

Join a club.

Ambrose has over 80 different clubs to join and what a better time to give something a try (and put it on your resume)! 

Ask that cute guy out you’ve been dying to since freshman year (or this year).

Don’t let him go and always wonder “what if” … You are a strong, beautiful, confident lady! Ask him out & you might be surprised that he’s been wanting to go out with you too. 

Plan a fun spring break trip.

Whether that takes you to PCB or on a service trip somewhere in the US. Go out there and enjoy the adventure that life is.

Go to ProFair and take those steps to being an adult.

Yeah, it’s scary to dress up in business clothes and hand out your resume to strangers but it is beyond worth it.

Take advantage of student discounts.

Chipotle, movie theaters, Amazon, and 100+ more stores offer student discounts! Just ask and get use of your last few months as a student! Here’s a list of even more stores! 

Enjoy your last 100 buzz bucks.

Ohhh, buzz bucks. Rogo food is better than nothing, especially when you aren’t craving that caf food. So enjoy every penny of that $100 :) 

Drink all you can every Wednesday for dollar bottles and Thursday for 3-4-1’s.

Rookies on Wednesdays. KilKenny’s and Carriage on Thursday. Get the most bang for your buck and make some amazing memories that you (might not) remember. Just go! 

Go to karaoke night at Boozies or Circle Tap.

Everyone needs a good karaoke story from college. Get some friends together, take a shot for courage and go sing your little heart out! 

Don’t hate the caf too much and give Cliff a hug.

Never take for granted that someone is cooking all your meals for you (even if it’s the same stuff every day). It’ll be much appreciated after graduation, so go to the cafe, enjoy the food and give Cliff a hug. You might want to thank some of the other staff as well! 

Go to a concert. 

Take a weekend trip to Chicago or Des Moines and find the perfect concert to go to! Gather your friends, use a student discount and take a roadtrip! 

Decorate your graduation cap. 

Something clever or sentimental — you choose! But decorate it with your friends over a bottle of wine and reminisce over the last four years! 

Pass all your classes and graduate.

Last but not least, for the love of goodness, PASS YOUR CLASSES & get ready for the real world :) 

**All photos courtesy of Giphy.com

Her Campus at SAU