Keeping Skin Healthy and Safe Over Spring Break!

It's important to keep your skin healthy and happy now before you regret it 10 years later! Although it's mundane to have to reapply suncreen or wash your face after a long night, here are some products that may motivate you!

1.) Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen SPF 55

Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen Lotion  - SPF 55 - 3oz - image 1 of 5

This is only $7.99 at Target and works GREAT! Put this on throughout the day to minimize sun spots! Bonus: No white-cast

2.) Neutrogena Body Defense

Neutrogena® Beach Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Body Lotion  - SPF 70 - 6.7oz - image 1 of 3

This is also $7.99 at Target! I have a thing for Neutrogena sunscreens, but this one is my favorite. This doesn't leave a white-cast and the smell isn't overpowering. You get 6.7 fluid ounces which will definitely last you a week!

3.) Simple Makeup Wipes

Unscented Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes - 25ct - image 1 of 4

I know we all just want to go to sleep after a long night, but please pick up one of these wipes and wipe your makeup off! It'll save you from skin damage.

4.) Mario Badescu Facial Spray

Image result for mario badescu facial spray rosewater

I'm not entirely sure if this actually does anything, but if it's hot out or your face is feeling a little dry, spray some of this heavenly mist for a quick refresh! Get a 4 oz. version for $7!

5.) Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Face Mask

Image result for origins clear improvement charcoal honey mask

This is my favorite mask to control breakouts. Is your skin a bit dull from traveling? Use this mask from Origins for $34! It'll be a splurge, but it's worth it.

6.) Rose Quartz Facial Massage Roller

Rose Quartz Facial Massage Roller

These things are heavenly. There's also a jade version from Pacific Thyme. These rollers are just about everywhere, so you'll always have options!

7.) Silk Sleep Mask

Mauve Silk Sleep Mask with Cooling Gel Insert

This one comes with gel inserts, too! Be sure to pack one of these to get some rest!

Photo credits:

Neutrogena Face Sunscreen, Neutrogena Beach Defense, Simple Makeup Wipes, Mario Badescu Spray, Origins Face Mask, Rose Quartz Roller, Silk Sleep Mask