This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Meet Juliana!

You can find her running around campus with her laptop and whiteboard in hand, planning fun events for CAB and first year students!

Name: Juliana Rae Froehlich

Hometown: Aurora, Illinois
Class: Junior

Major: Nursing 

Relationship Status: Single and looking for a puppy to adopt 

Campus & Community Involvement: Campus Activities Board Vice President, New Student Seminar Peer Assistant, Nurses Christian Fellowship Member, Eucharistic Minister, Dance Marathon Dancer

Favorite Color: Anything and Everything TEAL.

Favorite Song: “Rock this Country!” by Shania Twain…Basically anything Shania Twain

Favorite Movie: Homeward Bound 

Favorite Book: The Giver 

Favorite Food/Meal: My favorite meal is Fettuccini Alfredo and my favorite treat is a Whitey’s Cup O’ Joe shake! 

Favorite Midnight Snack: Popcorn

Guilty pleasure: Seeing and petting dogs on campus 

Role model: I dog sit for a local couple in Davenport and have known them for about 3 years now. They have become like a second family to me, and I can definitely say that I look up to them! 

If you could go back to one point in your life, what would it be and why? I would go back to last September when I ran the Quad Cities half marathon. I always hated running so much and it was definitely one of my bucket list “to-do’s.” I got to run with 2 of my best friends and the atmosphere and energy was just amazing! Of course the most exciting part was putting the “13.1” sticker on my car. 

Dream Vacation: I have always wanted to travel to Spain because I took 5 years of Spanish and have learned so much about the culture. I would also like to travel to Scotland because I would love to see its beautiful green landscape and old castles. 

If you could be any famous person, who would it be and why? Jennifer Lawrence, because she is hilarious and very down to earth. I admire that she is sarcastic, witty, and doesn’t act like she is famous. 

Why did you choose Ambrose? I chose Ambrose because I came from an all girls Catholic high school and knew that I wanted to attend a private school with a small class size and a great sense of community. 

Why did you choose to get involved in CAB? I went up to the CAB table at club fest my freshman year because it was the most enthusiastic and crazy group of people I had ever seen (in a good way). Plus, they had smoothies! I thought that CAB seemed like a fun group to join and I thought that working with performers and being involved in planning campus events would be an awesome experience! I went to the first meeting and the rest is history! 

Why should other SAU students get involved in CAB? I think becoming involved in an organization like CAB allows students to grow in their leadership skills while also having a great time contributing to campus life. I personally found CAB helpful in becoming more outgoing and more comfortable being in front of crowds. Being a part of CAB is great because not only do you get to have a say in what events come to campus, but you also get to see the “behind the scenes” work of calling agents and setting up for events. CAB also works with many of the other clubs on campus and it’s a great way to meet many different people! 

How much do you love CAB? SO MUCH. Almost too much if you couldn’t tell! CAB has been the best experience for me at Ambrose by far. 

All photos provided by Juliana

Im Alyssa. I dance and sing for fun (not always well).Im way too sassy for my own good and cant wait to start my career. 
Her Campus at SAU