Jordan Rickert ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Name: Jordan Rickert

Hometown: Reinbeck, Iowa

Relationship status: Single

Year in school: Sophomore

Major: Exercise Science, Track 1 PT

Campus involvement: Fundraising Committee for Dance Marathon

What others say is my cutest quality: My smile

Favorite food: Fettuccini Alfredo

Favorite movie: The Heat

Favorite TV show: Bing Bang Theory or Grey’s Anatomy

Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, fishing, and philanthropy

Dream job: Physical Therapist

Celebrity crush: Selena Gomez, Nicki Minaj, or Mila Kunis

Perfect first date: A movie followed by dinner, so we have a chance to talk

Deal-breaker: If you don’t get my humor or if you are always on your phone

What is an Urban Dictionary definition for your name?  Another word for an extremely cute guy.  He has the most adorable freckles and the most amazing smile.  His voice is all it takes to brighten up your day.  He has a great personality, he’s funny, sweet, cool, and can be weird at times but that’s what makes him all the more better.  He’s such a friendly and easy going person being yourself around him will never be a problem.  He’s the type of person who can know every little secret about you, yet never judge you for your past.  He wears Aviator sunglasses all the time and his hugs always manage to make your heart melt.  Without a fail, he can always make you laugh and smile.

Who is your idol?  My mom because she had a stroke at a very young age and has come further than doctors predicted, which inspired me to go into PT

What do you look for in a girl?  I’m looking for someone that I can hang out with and laugh together, good hygiene, and a cute smile. Also, someone that I can sing with in the car without being embarrassed of my singing voice.

Do you think girls should make the first move?  I think that girls should drop hints because sometimes girls can be hard to read.  If I don’t pick up on the hints, then make a bigger move.

Her Campus at SAU