Wellness

I tried the new Garnier Green Labs Cream Serum. Here’s why you should too.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

If you’re like me, you’re always looking for the best products that are sure to make your skin appear glowing and vibrant while still being non-irritating and won’t dry out your skin.

woman in robe and towel wiping face
Photo by Alexey Sokolov from Icons8

After receiving samples from the Her Campus Trendsetters program, I realized that the new Garnier Green Labs Cream Serum was exactly what I was looking for.

Ever since I was in junior high, I have struggled with extremely sensitive skin that is more volatile than me before coffee. I’ve tried everything in the book, from salicylic acid to bar soaps. After much prevail, I tried the CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and I adored it (I previously wrote a story about this product- check it out here). Paired with the Serum, the combination is nothing short of amazing.

The Serum is a 3-in-1 serum, moisturizer and SPF product that is lightweight and allows for fewer steps in your skincare routine, giving you more time to do things you love. 

There are three products in this line: the brightening formula, the perfect pores formula, and the replumping formula. My product was the Pinea-C, which is a brightening concoction that has proven its point!  

woman applying lotion
Photo by Sora Shimazaki from Pexels

I use this product both morning and night on my face and neck area. It makes my skin feel super soft and clean, and it is not irritating in the slightest! Not only this, but I have also noticed redness in my face fading away. 

If you’re looking for a product that is gentle on the skin but provides everything you need in your skincare routine, then this product is for you!

Communications major at SAU Participates in the women's track and field program and KALA-FM Running, cat, coffee, and true crime enthusiast
Her Campus at SAU