Hannah’s Blog: Post Grad Problems

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

So being a post grad, I obviously have to follow @postgradproblem on Twitter.  I thought I might just share with you some of the funny tweets they have and I can so relate with.

“We definitely need to do lunch some time”
“Never really feeling refreshed when returning from vacation”
“I’m going to need a few hours to catch up before I get going here”
“Everything you didn’t do last week during your holiday give up is waiting to greet you on Monday morning”
“What was I working on again?”
“When you have plenty of groceries to make dinner at home but you still hit up a drive-thru”
“I’m getting paid to sit here”
“I don’t know how I’m going to kill 4 hours this afternoon”
“Waking up at 3 am to a text from a wasted college friend”
“When all the affordable stuff on the wedding registry has already been picked over”
“Rush hour commute in the dark”
“There’s donuts in the break room”

“Taking way too long to create your new password”
“In reality, I probably don’t even use my degree”
“Waking up early to go workout then finding an excuse to go back to bed”

So that’s just a sample of the post grad problems. See what you have to look forward to?!

https://twitter.com/PostGradProblem

A lover, dreamer and overachiver. 
Mary is a senior at St. Ambrose University majoring in English and journalism. She is originally from Naperville, IL and hopes to one day be back in Chicago. In the past Mary has interned for Sourcebooks, a publishing company in Naperville, and this past year she studied abroad in London and interned at Parliament. She hopes to one day be an editor in publishing at a magazine or at a publishing group like Penguin. Besides being the founding editor of Her Campus St. Ambrose, Mary is also a writing tutor at St. Ambrose. In her free time, she loves to travel, hang out with family and friends, and shop a little bit too much at Gap and J. Crew!