pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Life > Experiences

Goodbye to our Spring 22 Graduates

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

We are at that time of the final month of the school year with graduation right around the corner which means some of our lovely ladies will be graduating. I want to introduce/say goodbye to our beloved seniors as they move on to the next chapter of their lives. Here are the 6 amazing souls that are graduating on May 21st, 2022!

Claire Hynes

Claire is graduating with a degree in Elementary Education. She has been a member for 1 year. She is from Orland Park, IL. Thank you for all you have done this year.

Deonna Devinney 

Deonna is graduating with a degree in Psychology. She has been a member for 2 years. She is from East Moline, IL. Deonna is graduating summa cum laude. She is on the executive board on the social media team. She is always one of the first people who are willing to do anything for social media from handling the giveaways to national days such as national dog day. She collects all the photos and makes a cute design. Thank you for all you have done this year.

Lauren Kress

Lauren is graduating with a degree in Human Resource Management. She has been a member for 2 years. She is from Davenport, IA. Lauren  is graduating summa cum laude. She is on the executive board as the PR/Marketing Director. I first met Lauren in Bella Voce and she has such a great and light hearted personality. She is always positive and has a smile on her face. Thank you for all you have done this year.

Lydia Trimble

Lydia is graduating with a degree in Public Relations & Strategic Communications. She has been a member for 3 years. She is from Davenport, IA. Lydia is graduating cum laude. She is on the executive board as one of our Co-Campus Correspondents. She helped me make a smooth transition from events coordinator to the campus correspondent. She has done so much for our club and has left a lasting impact. Thank you for all you have done this year.

Chapter member halloween pajama photo
Original photo by Ldia Trimble

Mackenzie Roush

Mackenzie is graduating with a degree in History & Art History. She has been a member for 1 year. She is from Zion, IL. I met her in Bella Voce and University chorale. I also dragged her to join the symphonic band as a percussionist. She is such a funny person that has a beautiful heart and seeing her go is going to be extremely sad but I am beyond proud of her! Thank you for all you have done this year.

Mackenzie Grad Photo
Original photo by Veronica Alfred

Nyssa Wagner 

Nyssa  is graduating with a degree in Human Performance & Fitness. She has been a member for 1 year. She is from Evergreen Park, IL. Nyssa is graduating cum laude. She is an upbeat person that I have never not seen her with a smile on her face. She is involved in theater and dance marathon. Thank you for all you have done this year.

Nyssa Grad Photos
Original photo by Veronica Alfred
Veronica A(V) is the Campus Correspondent at HC @ SAU. She oversees the entire chapter including editorial, events, social media, etc. Beyond HC, V is involved on campus. She is the President of DAPi. She is the Social Media Director for SAAT, and a Sexual Assault Advocate. Veronica is majoring in Early Childhood Education with an endorsement in Special Education and a minor in Music. She is currently student teaching!!! In her freetime, V plays the flute and other instruments and can sing. She used to play and coach softball. Veronica was born in Florida but now lives in Illinois. She also has 2 cats at home. She was the D.E.I. Ambassador for 2 years.