Style > Beauty

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Review

Updated Published

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

This review is about the Glow Recipe Watermelon Set, which includes the Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer and the Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask, purchased from Sephora. 

WATERMELON GLOW PINK MOISTURIZER: Sephora

The Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer is a lightweight moisturizer suitable for oily or combination skin or dry skin. It contains ingredients like watermelon extract, hyaluronic acid, and botanicals that soothe the skin, boost glow, calm irritation, brighten the skin, and fight free radicals. For super dry skin, it’s best used after a sleep mask and underneath sunscreen. 

MY REVIEW OF THE MOISTURIZER:

Feel: 4/5 – Light and cooling. Absorbs easily.

Immediate Effect: 4/5 – Smooth, glowy skin!

Long-term Use: 4/5 – Two weeks in: Slightly more even skin tone, and smoothness.

WATERMELON GLOW SLEEPING MASK: Sephora

The Mask contains watermelon extract, hyaluronic acid for hydration, and exfoliating AHAs to unglue dead skin cells. It boosts glow, softness, and radiance from within, and also blocks dry air from the skin, providing a refreshing alternative to harsh air conditioning. It also helps in promoting skin hydration. 

MY REVIEW OF THE MASK:

Immediate Effect: 5/5 – Silky skin that feels healed and cool.

Long-term Use: 5/5 – Two weeks in: Smooth, bright and firmer skin.

OVERALL REVIEW:

Packaging: 5/5 – Cute, clean, and millennial pink.

Fragrance: 5/5 – Delicious. Smells like a grown-up version of the Lip Smackers watermelon roll-on lipgloss of yesteryear. Not overly sweet or artificial, with a clean finish.

Price: $$ – Pretty awesome price when purchased as a set. $45 for a full-sized moisturizer (regularly $39) and a mini Sleeping mask (full-size regularly $45). 

Final Word: I am definitely obsessed. I will use these all summer, then switch to something heartier for cooler weather.

papaya balm
Sephora
Abby is a VP Editor in Chief at HC@ SAU. She overseas the editors and editing articles. Beyond HC, Abby is involved in STEP. Abby is majoring in Human Performance and Fitness, Pre-Occupational Therapy. In her free time, Abby enjoys playing with her bunny, Lulu and going out with friends to get coffee. Fun fact: Lulu is our club mascot!