This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

If you don’t know Frank, you are definitely missing out. An expert fisherman and the funniest man alive, he will have you laughing until you cry and wondering how you haven’t been blessed enough to spend time with this stud before now. Swoop him up ASAP ladies, I’m sure he won’t be on the market for long!

Graduation year: 2016

Hometown: Chicago IL

Relationship status: “Forever alone” aka single 

Major: Marketing

Campus Involvement: Independently strong advocate of SAU student extracurricular weekend festivities

Hobbies: Fishing, biking, snowboarding, and gardening 

Guilty pleasures: Chocolate milk and Mexican Candy

Favorite kind of food: Seafood

Favorite movie: Dumb and Dumber

3 Words to Describe Yourself: Level headed, respectful, and funny (subjective to listener)

Favorite Bands: A Day To Remember, System of a Down, and Slipknot

Favorite Singer: Serj Tankian

Celebrity Crushes: Kat Von D and Jennifer Aniston

Something most people don’t know about you: I can role my stomach like a belly dancer ;)

Biggest accomplishment: Getting accepted into college, and becoming an Eagle Scout

Favorite spots in the Quad Cities: Osaka during their lunch special and Macs Tavern

Ideal first date: If it’s warm out: Go to a lake, fish and grill all day then go downtown to see the fireworks at Navy Pier. If its cold out: Go indoor go-carting, go somewhere to eat then stop downtown and go iceskating 

Traits you look for in a girl: Likes to be outdoors, doesn’t like country music, thinks I’m funny, respectful and can look beyond the good looks to learn who I really am

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why: I would like to go to the Amazon because it a rapidly disappearing ecosystem that is essential to the plants health. It’s arguably one of the most diverse places on Earth in terms of wildlife. 

What is your favorite memory from SAU so far: Last Blast 201…..Last Blast is so great Frank just couldn’t decide on one.

My name is Kat and I chose to live the dream at St. Ambrose University.  During college I spent my time working, writing and enjoying time with friends.
Her Campus at SAU