Beauty School Ceros Hub Hero?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Beauty School Ceros Hub Hero?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Favorite Bath & Beauty Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Body

• First Aid Beauty: Ultra Repair Cream: I use this product on my feet but you can use it anywhere. It is meant for intense hydration. You don’t need to use a lot because it goes a lot way and is very good. I use this product every night during the winter months to keep my skin from cracking and drying out.

woman with towel on her head using lotion on shoulders
Photo by Andrea Picquadio from Canva

Face

• CeraVe: Hydrating Cream to Foam Cleanser: I love this product because it removes my makeup very well while also not leaving it dry. It is made with 3 essential Ceramides. This product is super easy to use and does carry great results. As a musician and performer I tend to put a lot of makeup on to show and bring out certain features and this has no problem getting it all off without irritating my face. 

• AOA Studios: Lip Sugar Scrub: This is a great product cause it helps remove all the dead skin off your lips and leaves them fresh. I also like how it leaves a tint on your lips. I got the rose one so it’s a nice pretty pink color. I use it 2-3 times a week depending on how much lipstick I wear and how much I play on my instruments. This product is easy to remove without making a mess and hydrates your lips well. 

• Shea Moisture: Daily hydration and Overnight Face Oil: This product is made with coconut milk and acacia senegal. It is meant to soften and restore skin. I would not recommend this product though if you have oily skin it will cause you to break out. I only use it when my face is dry, has been in the sun all day or I have used a bunch of chemicals to remove my makeup. You can apply a very thin layer because this product goes a very long way.

Hair

• Unwined by Hask: Heat Protection finishing spray: I love the whole collection of Unwined products I have owned several  and will continue to keep buying them. Their prices can be a little high but it is definitely worth it. I think this product is great and inspired by Champagne. I love how the bottles are shaped to be similar to wine bottles and inspired by different white or red wine. My personal favorites are Champagne(heat protector), Sauvignon Blanc(Deep Conditioner), White Wine(Live in spray: Shine Enhancing), & Rose Wine(Leave in spray: Color Protection).

• Sun In: Hair Lightener: I tend to use this all year round. During the summer I use this when I am on the beach or coaching softball whenever I plan to be outside for a few hours. In the winter I use it when I blow dry my hair just to give it a natural look with lightener that doesn’t come from a box. This product gives you the same natural highlights that you would get from the sun just faster. The highlights are permanent and this product contains no metallic dyes. 

Makeup brushes and flowers
Photo by Nicole De Khors from Burst / Shopify

Makeup

• Maybelline: Glass Spray: This product is a setting spray that leaves a dewy finish. It makes the skin look hydrated. I love this product because it is very long lasting which is needed when I am playing/ performing for several hours a day. It doesn’t let the makeup come off easily on it’s on and leaves a clean natural finished look to your make up. 

• Lock it: Translucent Setting Powder: This is a great product and small so it’s easy to carry around. I tend to use this product around my eyes because of how simple and fresh it makes my face look and eyes pop.

Teeth

• Olivia Care: Activated charcoal Tooth Polish: I have been only using this product for a short amount of time. I use it 1-2 times a week and I am already seeing results. This one specifically uses charcoal and coconut. I recommend you be careful though because if you get it on your clothes and don’t wash it out right away it can stain.
Veronica A(V) is the Campus Correspondent at HC @ SAU. She oversees the entire chapter including editorial, events, social media, etc. Beyond HC, V is involved on campus. She is the President of DAPi. She is the Social Media Director for SAAT, and a Sexual Assault Advocate. Veronica is majoring in Early Childhood Education with an endorsement in Special Education and a minor in Music. She is currently student teaching!!! In her freetime, V plays the flute and other instruments and can sing. She used to play and coach softball. Veronica was born in Florida but now lives in Illinois. She also has 2 cats at home. She was the D.E.I. Ambassador for 2 years.
Her Campus at SAU