This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

SHE’S BACK! Taylor Swift has gone back on tour, and this time she’s performing songs from EVERY era. Each album is getting some love this tour, but not in the ways everyone expected. During this tour she has decided to perform two surprise songs each show. This is super huge for all of the Swifties as TikTok has turned into a platform full of fan theories on re-release dates for her remaining albums and guessing which songs will be performed each night. And while we can’t always be sure which songs will be played, or when re-records will drop, we can still freak out over every song she has done thus far.

Glendale, AZ

Night 1

“Tim McGraw” from her Debut album Taylor Swift

“Mirrorball” from folklore

Night 2

“This is Me Trying” from folklore

“State of Grace” from Red (Taylor’s Version)

Las Vegas, NV

Night 3

“Our Song” from Taylor Swift

“Snow on the Beach” from Midnights

Night 4

“Cowboy Like Me” featuring Marcus Mumford from evermore

“White Horse” from Fearless (Taylor’s Version)

Arlington, TX

Night 5

“Sad Beautiful Tragic” from Red (Taylor’s Version)

“Ours” from Speak Now (Deluxe Version)

Night 6

“Death by a Thousand Cuts” from Lover *she made a claim that since she messed up we may get to see this again on tour*

“Clean” from 1989 *she said she could’ve sang it in a higher key, so we may see it again too*

Night 7

“Jump Then Fall” from Fearless (Taylor’s Version)

“The Lucky One” from Red (Taylor’s Version)

Tampa, FL

Night 8

“Speak Now” from Speak Now *she messed up some of the lyrics, so we may see this again*

“Treacherous” from Red (Taylor’s Version)

Night 9

“The Great War” with Aaron Dessner from Midnights (3am Edition)

“You’re On Your Own, Kid” from Midnights (3am Edition)

Night 10

“Mad Woman” from folklore

“Mean” from Speak Now

The Lalacheers Cocktails
Her Campus Media

So cheers to all of the future surprise songs we will hear during future dates of the Eras Tour!

Cassie is the Senior Editor at HC @SAU. She oversees the Editorial Team and helps out the writers. Beyond HC, Cassie is involved on campus. Phi Eta Sigma, Sigma Tau Delta, and student assisting on the softball team are some of the organizations/clubs she is involved in. She is also a substitute teacher. Cassie is majoring in English for Secondary Education (5-12) and has an endorsement in English as a Second Language (ESL for K-12). In her free time, Cassie likes to read, relax, watch TV/Movies, and spend time with her family and friends. A fun fact about Cassie is that she read the entire Harry Potter series when she was in 3rd grade, and has re-read it 4+ times.