sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

End Of Semester Blues?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

What’s up lovelies?! As the summer approaches, last minute due dates start to appear more often. I just want to point out that you are not alone. As a freshman in university life, let’s just say this first year has been a struggle. Getting things done and organized is something I was so good at throughout grade school life. I know many of you will understand what I’m saying because believe it or not we’re all gonna go through it at some point in our lives. Some strategies that I used this semester was basic self-realization. Those due dates will not be noticed unless you have a calendar that you can physically look at and say “oh crap this is due tonight!” Please utilize that dry erase calendar and talk to classmates. What I found helpful is that many of the peers around you will mention, “Did you do the homework that was assigned” which will eventually come to mind. Also don’t overwork yourself with countless activities that require going back to back with your schedule. Summer is almost here just in time to start back over in the new fall semester!

Hello everyone! I'm wanting to make the world a better place step by step! Change needs to start somehow and I'm willing to take the first move! If not now, then when? I know that everyone belongs and should never feel discriminated against <3