Have you ever wanted to eat a whole roll of cookie dough? Do you crave desserts but don’t have an oven in your dorm room? Now you can safely eat cookie dough with a clean conscience!
- ¾ cup brown sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 1 cup flour
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ cup of butter, softened
- ¼ cup milk (or water)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Medium sized bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Love for cookie dough
1. Combine all dry ingredients (brown sugar, flour, and salt) in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Add in the vanilla, butter, and milk. Use a spoon to stir thoroughly.
3. Add in the desired amount of chocolate chips (I suggest approximately a ½ cup)
Servings: technically 3, but we all know it’s really 1
Best enjoyed cold, but it’s always delicious. Store in Freezer for best results.
All photos provided by Kelsey Weatherford