This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Think of this as your ultimate guide to Coachella. You can easily rock the Coachella “look” this spring and summer. Coachella officially started April 13th. Hopefully the weather starts to warm up over here in the Midwest, so we can stay on trend with the West coast. Coachella is much different than Lollapalooza. The lineup for Coahcella 2018 includes Beyoncé, The Weeknd, SZA, Post Malone, Migos, Cardi B, Eminem, ODESZA, blackbear, The Neighbourhood and many more! 

White dress or romper 

Having a white dress or romper is an essential to your closet. It compliments your glowy, sun-kissed tan. White is also easy to work with when it comes to accessorizing. 

Space buns 

Every girl needs to glam for Coachella. You can achieve this look for spring and summer. Long or short hair, space buns are fun to rock. Add a braid or two with effortless curled hair. 

Flash tattoos / accessories 

Flashy and fierce. No one can do it other than the queen of Coachella herself, Vanessa Hudgens. She looks stunning from head to toe. The simple details matter the most. Most of us talk with our hands, so why not make your hands look pretty too! The glitter, gems and flash tattoos are a must for Coachella. 

Belts 

Chain belts make your shorts stand out. It’s typical for any of us to wear thirfted high-waisted shorts but make it look expensive with a chain belt. This turns your plain outfit into a Coachella outfit in no time.  

Band tee 

For those of you who don’t have a girly style, the band tee is comfy and cute. You can also wear a band tee with any denim skirt. It’s still a trendy look yet laid back, you don’t have to try real hard with this! 

Floral embroidery mesh

No more flower crowns. Mesh tops are in and the floral embroidery is a step up. You can go out in this during daytime and nighttime. 

Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 

Major: Marketing // Minor: PR  Fashion, food and Instagram.  Follow-up with my articles to learn more about me and Her Campus at SAU. #GoBees 
Her Campus at SAU