Style

Coachella 2019 Fashion Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Fashion has become a huge part of festival season. Coachella is one of the biggest events for people to splurge and find an insta-worthy outfit. Would you rock any of these trends? Try something new as festivals are finally approaching!

Printed tops 

For most guys, they’re not too caught up in the fashion scene. It’s simple enough for them to wear black denim jeans and throw on a loose printed top.

Black set 

One of the most popular looks this year for Coachella are black sets. Bralettes, bodysuits and skirts are paired together for the most stylish way of wearing all black on sunny days. 

White set 

All white and blinged out in gold accessories makes this a very gypsy or goddess vibe. It works great with a sun-kissed glowing tan.

Cowboy boots 

We can’t help but love the song, “Old Town Road” by Lil Nas. Western style was brought into festival season, partially because Coachella is in Indio, California. Throughout the evening the dust starts to pick up and it definitely makes sense for Western style to be seen. Many girls were rocking the cowboy boots. 

Sneakers 

To keep it chill and comfortable, sneakers were the best option for footwear. Several people wore Converse, Vans, tennis shoes andother brand sneakers. 

Mesh material 

Mesh was worn by both girls and guys. It’s the perfect material that is breathable and bold. See-through outfits were a big look for Coachella this year.

Neon 

This is a fun way to stand out during the day and night. Whether it was a basic top, bottoms, or jumpsuit, neon was perfect for the ocassion. It screamed festival season. Blinding colors were the move for night time especially. Belts were also a popular accessory to cinch in the waist. 

Major: Marketing // Minor: PR  Fashion, food and Instagram.  Follow-up with my articles to learn more about me and Her Campus at SAU. #GoBees