Celebrating ourselves at HC SAU

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

The end of the semester is fast approaching, and members of the SAU community are ready to celebrate. This means the Her Campus Summer Survival Kit arrived in the mail just in time giving us even more reason to celebrate.

First, we received numerous copies of Rich Bitch by Nicole Lapin which my roommates and I have already decided to center a book club around. As graduating seniors, this book will turn into the most sacred of books as it tells us about everything from how to bargain with a salesman to avoid splurging every other day. The tagline for the book? “A simple 12-step Plan for Getting your Financial Life Together…Finally.”

With beautiful weather on the horizon so are shorts and tank tops. This means we were beyond excited to see a pack of Blink Tatoos in the box. Look out, Bees, we’re ready to rock the celebrity look.

Last Blast is fast approaching, and according to the radar, so are some rain showers. That’s why we love BooHoo right now for sending rain ponchos as we’ll be outside all day on Saturday no matter what.

Along those same lines, Chipotle came in clutch with buy one get one cards again, because we know we’ll be making last minute trips to get burritos before the semesters ends.

Lastly, we loved all of the information cards from Crunch Live (free workout app), Chloe & Isabel (jewelry) and Her Campus (promoting the new Her Campus book).

We’re always happy to find that slip of paper in our mailboxes indicating we have a package, but we’re even more excited to find that it is another survival kit from Her Campus. There is no way we could have made it without them!