Campus Cutie: Austin Williams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Austin Williams, Bees. Between Track, Dance Marathon, and a double major, this Bee is busy. But he is always down for a good time with his friends. 

Name: Austin Williams

Year: Junior

Majors: Marketing & Management

Hometown: Polk City, Iowa

Campus Involvement: Member of the Track team, BeeMedia, Dance Marathon, and Marketing club

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Food:  Pancheros, I know it isn’t a food but I love eating there. 

Favorite Drink:  Crown & coke, always a classic.

Favorite Movie:  Crazy, Stupid, Love, that might sound girly but I love it. *swoon*

Favorite Artist: The Kooks

Favorite Spot on Campus: The Hive. I like being around people, even when I’m studying. 

Favorite Bar to go to: Bud’s Pub, everyone needs to go there at least once. 

Celebrity Crush: Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds is one lucky man. 

Ideal Saturday Night: Me, you, a bottle of wine, and a good time.

Ideal Date night: Come on one with me and you’ll find out.

Dream Girl: Good sense of humor, easy to talk to, gives a hard time, independent, and down to earth. Cliche, I know. 

Favorite Pick-up move: At a bar, see a girl you want to talk to, wait till she goes to order a drink. Go up and order shots, say it’s your friend’s bday, ask if she wants to join. Bring her back for shots and then it avoids all the awkwardness.

Guilty Pleasure: RomComs *swooning, again* 

Dream Career:  Something in sales, I’m a people person. 

Fav thing to watch on Netflix: I’ve upgraded to Hulu, so Brooklyn nine-nine for sure.

What are you most excited about for your study abroad trip in Dublin: Meeting new people and drinking Guinness…lots of Guinness.

Plan for the summer: I’m living and working in Okoboji, Iowa this summer so selling boats meeting new people and driving boats.  

Hi, my name is MacKenzie, but all my friends call me Mac. I am a sophomore here at SAU where I play softball, President of BeeMedia, Events Editor for HerCampus SAU, a pro-Netflix watcher, and slowly trying to become Oliva Pope.  
Her Campus at SAU