This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Name: Sally Kim

Hometown: South Korea

Year: Senior

Major: International Business and Accounting

Campus Involvement: McCarthy Hall 

Favorite class taken at Ambrose: Operation and Supply Chain Management

Relationship status: Single

Favorite thing about Ambrose: My favorite thing about SAU is the new Wellness Center. Thanks to, I have been working out in the clean place with brand-new exercise equipment.

One thing you have learned being in America: America has it all. This is the perfect place to realize someone’s dream.

What’s something you miss about home?: WI’m missing my friends from Korea and craving spicy foods a lot.

What has been the hardest thing while in America to deal with?: It’s hard working for me to deal with the assignment for presentation. In my case, I have to get over the shyness as well as language barrier.

Why should someone study abroad?: I would have to say that studying abroad is one of the most precious experiences in my entire life. If you study in a foreign country, you can enjoy new cultures with new friends!!   

Favorite TV show: Friends

Favorite food: Chocolate

Go to flavor of ice cream: Cookie Dough

Guilty pleasure: I love to eat sweets, skipping the real meal. It’s kinda guilty to my health.

If you had one day left to live, how would you spend it?: I’ll go on a trip to Egypt for seeing Pyramid. If it is possible to get there in one day. 

Hobbies?: Yoga and traveling!

Describe yourself in 3 words: Never die young

Something most don’t know about you: I’m crazy about minions.

What was your first thought when arriving at St. Ambrose’s campus?: Peaceful atmosphere

Best memory while at Ambrose: Every time is the best moment.

All photos courtesy of Sally Kim 

Major: Marketing // Minor: PR  Fashion, food and Instagram.  Follow-up with my articles to learn more about me and Her Campus at SAU. #GoBees