This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Name: Molly Owens

Year: Junior

Major: This girl is a triple major… Marketing, Management, & Espanol! Can you say work ethic?

Hometown: Oak Forest, IL (The Dirty O)

Relationship Status: Single 

Campus Inolvement: Marketing Club, Dance Marathon, NSLS, and Spanish Club

Favorite Place To Eat: Portillo’s, Potbelly’s, and Grand Lux Cafe

Favorite TV Shows: New Girl, Pretty Little Liars (of course), The Office, So You Think You Can Dance, and Dancing With The Stars

Guilty Pleasure: Reese’s eggs (I’m with ya there, sister)

Favorite Color: Any shade of blue

Hobbies: Running & Crafting

3 words that best describe you: Friendly, Responsible, FUN!

What is one of your best memories you’ve made at SAU? Sophomore year, all my best gal pals put together a PLL Scavenger Hunt for my birthday and surprised me at the end spot with my very own red trench coat! I fell on the floor it was SO A W E S O M E!!

Favorite Place in the QCA: She loves to drive around the “hilly” neighborhoods of Davenport and Bettendorf and look at all the old and antique mansions. She also loves to take advantage of how close Vander Veer Park is to campus!

What would be your dream job? Working in a marketing firm in the heart of Chicago, specifically with international accounts and having the opportunity to travel! 

If you could meet anyone famous who would it be and why? Shay Mitchell and Ashley Benson! They are ultimate BFF goals and I would do just about anything to be friends with them.

What made you choose St. Ambrose? I came for competitive dance and also the fact that I could graduate on time while still finishing three different degrees and areas of studies. 

Who is your role model and why? My cousin Amy, for sure! For years I have gone to visit her in Chicago and she is the person that helped develop my passion for working in the city. She has been battling through a critical illness and still continues to work hard; I think her strength is unbelievable!

Tell all your fellow bee’s something interesting about yourself: I studied abroad in Spain last semester and got to see so many incredible places and met so many awesome people! I also got time to travel around parts of Europe and experience different cultures. I want to go back, like, yesterday! 

Below, I’ve shared some breath-taking pictures from Molly’s trip abroad! 

*All photos are provided by Molly herself*

Her Campus at SAU