Campus Celeb: Michelle La

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Name: Michelle La

Hometown: Davenport, Iowa

Year: Sophomore

Major: Currently a sleep deprived pre-nursing student… that’s thinking about investing in better coffee.

Relationship Status: Single, like Kraft Singles American Cheese.

Campus & Community Involvement: CAB

Favorite Color: Depends on the weather, but you can never go wrong with black.

Favorite Movie: There’s too many to choose from.

Favoite Meal: Anything made by my mom, aunt, and maybe dad. His meals are like a hit or miss, mainly a miss.

Favorite Midnight Snack: Honey – if it’s chocolate, I’ll be up. 

Favorite Music/Artist: I’m not that picky with music. If it’s good, I’ll listen to it.

3 Words that Describe Michelle: Talkative, Sleepy, and Easy-Going

Something that Most People Don’t Know About Michelle: I’m very artistic when it comes to painting and drawing.

Guilty Pleasure: Netflix binging while all curled up in my bed

Hobbies: Does netflix and napping count??

Who are my Role Models: My family, each of them inspire me to be better person every single day. :)

If I could pack my bags and go anywhere, I would… travel all over Europe. The new experiences in different landscapes, foods, and culture… I would love to soak it all in.

Dream Career: A job at Vogue that would pay me to go travel and eat foods from all around the world.

Favorite place in the QCA: The Figgie has to be one, with all the beautiful artwork and also the calming environment. 

Favorite place to eat: Jimmy’s Pancake House,they have some of the best pancakes, breakfast, and fries in town.

Best thing to do for a girls night: You can never go wrong with junk food and some classic movies.

Best memory at SAU so far: Would have to be homecoming week with all my friends!

Advice for freshmen: College is a great time to meet new people and have fun, but don’t neglect your grades. You think you have time to study… but you don’t. One day, it seems like you have nothing due, but the next thing you know it, you have 6 tests, 5 essays, and 10 assigmnets all due on Friday. Take the time to time manage and focus on your studies – you (or your parents) are paying it for after all.

Images all provided by Michelle La

Her Campus at SAU