This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Binge-watch worthy childhood shows and movies that make Disney + SO worth it

Kim Possible

Kim possible was the crime fighting female we all needed growing up. This show is so worth the drama and so worth $7 a month

Oliver & Company

Because that kitten is just so darn cute. Please tell me I’m not the only one who adored this movie growing up? (And also please tell me I’m not the only one who totally missed the plot of this movie and always thought Oliver was a dog??)

Peter Pan

If you don’t want to get in your childhood feels with all the memories this movie brings up, just drool over an animated Peter Pan

Phineas & Ferb

Living in the Midwest means we have major S’winter feels because we experience winter and summer in one day here too. Just not in such a fun way..

Hannah Montana

When Miley had to pick between Jesse or Jake?!?! Talk about the best of both worlds.

Lizzie McGuire the Movie

Sing to me Paolo

Boy Meets World

I loved watching Cory Matthews grow up at the same time as me and the lessons were always oh so cute. Plus, there’s no better duo than Cory and Shawn

Phil of the Future

I will never forget that Phil wore a fake pinky toe to crush berries and that they have virtual malls in the future (I’m still waiting!)

Wizards of Waverly Place

In college, we can all appreciate wearing a Funky Hat to cover up some bad hair days. I for one always sing Alex and Harper’s song in my head when I’m wearing one with second day hair.

That’s so Raven

If anything, we have to be thankful for Boys in Motion 

Business Management // Accounting Sarcasm & ice-cream enthusiast
Her Campus at SAU