This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.
Duolingo

This podcast is a very fun way to learn a new language. Duolingo has both a Spanish and French podcast where they tell a simple story in a mixture of the language you are working on and English!

The Lalagirl Balancing Books On Her Head
Her Campus Media
Getting Curious with Johnathon Van Ness

Getting Curious is a very light and funny podcast to take the edge off of a hard workday. I find it helps to make hard to understand issues a lot easier. The podcast episodes are based on any topic that Johnathon (star of queer eye) is currently curious about!

multicolored LED heart on wall
iamjiroe
The Daily

The Daily is a more political podcast. It takes the issues a little deeper than Getting Curious and focuses on more relevant current issues. The podcast is by The New York Times, so it is a very reliable source on news!

Man sitting with leg crossed reading a newspaper that is on fire.
Photo by Elijah O'Donnell on Unsplash

Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard

For a reliable, funny listen, check this out! The hilarious Dax Shepard interviews fun people and celebrities, and somehow manages to make it interesting even if you don’t know the celebrity! This podcast came the most highly recommended when I was asking around for working podcasts!

college sweatshirt girl smiling
Kristen Bryant / Her Campus
The Betchelor

This one is specifically for Bachelor nation fans. Of course, this is currently focusing on Listen to Your Heart… blah. However, Kay and Derek (who you may recognize from the Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise) still keep us caught up on all the drama in Bachelor nation.  

bundle of roses
Pexels / picjumbo.com
Sophomore, Social Work.
Her Campus at SAU