This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Midterm week is upon us Bees so it is time to treat yo’self. So let’s all take a study break with our friends and treat our faces to some DIY face masks. Here are some super easy face masks you can make in your dorm room to brighten up that pretty face of yours!

For Oily Skin:

·       1 ripe banana

·       1 Tablespoon of honey

·       Half a lemon or orange

Directions: Mash up your ripe banana and add in the honey. Stir well. Squeeze in a few drops of the lemon or orange (your choice) and mix again. Apply to your face and neck and leave on for 15 minutes. Remove with a clean, warm or cool wash cloth.

*StyleTips101.com   

For Dry Skin:

·       ½ banana

·       ½ avocado

·       1 egg

Directions: Cut up half a banana, half an avocado and crack open an egg into a bowl. Make sure your avocado is soft and ripe. Mix all of your ingredients together until a puree is formed. Remove with a clean, warm washcloth.

*Thezoereport.com   

For Blackheads:

·       1 Tablespoon of brown sugar

·       1 Teaspoon of honey

Directions: In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients well. Apply the mixture onto your face with circular motions, avoiding the area around the eyes and mouth. Keep scrubbing for two to five minutes. When you’re done, rinse off with warm water. Pat dry with a soft towel. Make sure to moisturize after!

*hubpages.com   

Hopefully, this will inspire you to treat yourself during this crazy time called midterms. Remember Bees, next week is Spring Break, all most there! 

Hi, my name is MacKenzie, but all my friends call me Mac. I am a sophomore here at SAU where I play softball, President of BeeMedia, Events Editor for HerCampus SAU, a pro-Netflix watcher, and slowly trying to become Oliva Pope.  
Her Campus at SAU