7 Reasons Why You Should Plan a Spring Break Trip With Your Best Friend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

1. It’s cheap. Airplane tickets get expensive and if you split gas with a few friends you will be spending less than $100 to see most of the country. Save up a few paychecks and the adventure is at you and your BFF’s fingertips. 

2. Great jams. If you are going to be driving for 10 or more hours, music is a must. Even if you run out of song ideas, ‘Middle school dance play-list’ is always a good option. 3. The View. When driving along the Western Region make sure you stop at some spots to hike and climb. There are some secret waterfalls and the view is breath taking. 

4. Satisfaction. It is really awesome to say that you are able to drive a total of 36 hours with your best friend without killing each other. 

5. Shows Responsibility. Driving across the country can be life changing. It shows that you are responsible and independent.

6. Funny snaps. Road trips are long and time consuming. In the mix of all the deep-talking and terrible singing, make sure you take snaps to remember each moment. 

7. The Destination. Once you get to where you are going, it is such a relief. Now you can explore and have a great time with friends. Miley said it herself, “life’s a climb, but the view is great.”

Her Campus at SAU