Trail Mix
Trail Mix
Christin Urso / Spoon

5 Tasty Super Bowl Snacks!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Superbowl 54 is this Sunday! If you are anything like me, you do not really pay attention to the game or the score, but the snacks is what makes the day fun for you. That and puppy bowl, obviously. Here is a small list of some of my favorite appetizer snacks I like on Superbowl Sunday.

Nachos

There are so many different kinds of nachos that people make, but I am just going to write about the most basic kind that everybody knows; the classic tortilla chip with ooey gooey cheese and to top it all off the different toppings to spice it up. These toppings would include: tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream and if you like some spice; jalapeños.

Wings

Wings are one of my favorite things to eat with the mouthwatering taste of all the different sauces. Boneless chicken wings are a must for me they are easy and the most enjoyable. If you like a little bit of spice, I like the buffalo style but if that is not really your vibe the honey BBQ are a close second.

Potato Skins

Like with the nachos you can really have potato skins any way you like, as simple or as loaded up as you like. I even recommend twice baked potatoes. On top you can add the cheese, sour cream, and bacon. You cannot forget the bacon!

Chips and Salsa

Chips, salsa, queso, and guacamole. Here is just a Superbowl staple in my opinion just a simple but classic. A simple tortilla chip with any form of salsa (or Pico!), queso, and guacamole. The crunch with the chip and the flavor of the dip is just so good.

Mozzarella Sticks 

Mozzarella sticks are so good because when you bite into them the cheese just oozes out and stretches when you pull it away from your mouth. A good dipping sauce is marinara for most people, but I guess I am one of the few people who just eats it plain. All in all a good Superbowl appetizer snack.

nachos, wings, potato, chips, mozzarella 

Hi my name is Katelyn and I am majoring in sociology and social work. I love nature, style, animals, and a lot of other things!
Her Campus at SAU