Career > Her20s

5 Must-Do Things in Las Vegas, Nevada!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.
  • Omega mart
    • 3215 S Rancho Dr #100, Las Vegas, NV 89102
    • $60/person 
    • 2-3 hours
    • 4 / 5 stars
      • Must see experience with so so much to do, not only including the mart itself. There are a couple different bars inside, zip lining, hidden attractions, and a secret scavenger hunt inside Omega Mart!
      • Tip: browse on TikTok, but not too much! Otherwise you will see some of the spoilers ahead of time.
  • Bellagio Garden
    • 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
    • free!
    • 15-30 minutes 
    • 4.5/5 stars
      • Absolutely stunning garden inside the Bellagio hotel right in the lobby! The lighting and sky lights are breathtaking and it really is just so pretty to walk around. If you find yourself walking by, definitely a worthy experience. 
  • Taco Bell Cantina
    • 3717 S Las Vegas Blvd Suite 140-A, Las Vegas, NV 89109
    • Varies 
    • 30-45 minutes
    • 3.5/5 stars
      • Between myself and two of my girl friends, we spent $50 at this Taco Bell but the food was probably the best I’ve ever had at a TB (and you just have to experience the alcoholic Baja Blasts!)
      • Tip: sit upstairs to look out on the strip!
  • Fremont Street
    • 425 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
    • free!
    • 1-4 hours
    • 4.5/5 stars
      • Fremont Street is known as the “Old Las Vegas Strip” and it was absolutely to die for. There were so many performers, multiple people playing live music, delicious food and drinks everywhere you look, and endless casinos! Great photo op with the ever changing LED ceiling over the street!
  • $10 tattoos
    • 1223 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89102
    • $10
    • 15 minutes (not including any wait time)
    • 3 / 5 stars
      • This was the sketchiest tattoo I have ever gotten but it was definitely for the plot! It was a once in a lifetime experience and I do not regret it one bit. The shop was covered in pink and was so cool!
      • Tip: look online ahead of time to see the flash sheet options and have your tattoo and location picked out ahead of time!
Mckennah is the twitter manager and is a writer at HC @ SAU. Beyond HC, Mckennah is involved in Dance Marathon and Student Nurses Association! She also works in a hospital as a PCT. Mckennah is majoring in Nursing with a minor in Biology. In her free time, Mckennah likes to read, watch movies, and hang out with her dog and friends! A fun fact about Mckennah is that she has 3 younger brothers aged 3 - 19!