5 Decorations for Christmas in Your Dorm

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

It’s finally November which means, it’s basically time for Christmas. Here are some cute festive tips to decorate your dorm room.

1.)  How much do you love coffee bars? How about a Christmas one with candy cane stir sticks and hot cocoa?

This DIY coffee bar is great for Christmas lovers! All you need are festive straws, candy-canes, your favorite holiday blend, gold mugs, and a red container that could easily be found at Michaels! 

2.) Snowman Fridge Stickers!

If you want to make your room festive, without being too extra, this DIY is perfect. Just get construction paper, tape, and you’re good to go for your very own Frosty! 

3.) This is a test to see how much you really love Christmas. Someone at St. Ambrose please do this. 

If you really want everyone to know you’re in the Christmas mood this is the decoration for you! All you need is construction paper, tape, time, and lots of patience. 

4.) Hang some ornaments and lights for that aesthetic feel.

This is a great decoration especially if you’re on a budget! All you need are colored lights and ornaments which can be purchased at Walmart! 

5.) And finally, since you probably can’t fit a tree into your dorm, use this method!

This is a super easy, and inexpensive dorm decoration. All you need is fake garland, lights, and ornaments! 

Christmas Dog Coffee Bar Snowman Fridge Gingerbread House Ornaments Tree

Her Campus at SAU