12 Times You’ve Questioned Why You Live on This Planet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

1.     When the Wifi ISN’T FREAKING WORKING AGAIN.

2.     When you log onto Blackboard and see Assignment due *1 day ago*

3.     When you first heard Donald Trump is running for president of the United States.

4.     When the Boom Boom bus isn’t outside of Carriage on a Saturday night. Or Sunday morning, whichever you prefer to call it.

5.     When you found out you still need ANOTHER natural science before you graduate.

6.     When you check your bank account.

7.     When you fall on campus. Up the stairs, down that weird baby hill by Lee Lohman—it happens.

8.     When you first heard “Friday” by Rachel Black.

9.     Every day when you remember the caf no longer serves cereal all day.

10. When your favorite leggings start to rip in the crotch. No one will notice, right?

11. Every time you watch Dance Moms… and keep watching.  

12. When you realize how sad your Buzz Bucks to Days of School Left ratio is so, so off.

And as sad as these 12 times may be, we’re stuck here folks. Mars may have water, but it doesn’t quite have indoor plumbing, either.

It seems like terrible, awful, no good moments like this happen a lot more approaching and during finals week, but don’t fret. Every time you run into one existence-questioning moment, remind yourself of two things you’re thankful for. And that in two short weeks all of the school-related pain and suffering will be over. Amen. 

I'm Maddi(son). I like to talk, laugh, and eat cake and peanut butter in copious amounts. Call me maybe. 
Her Campus at SAU