This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

1. Go to the Nutella Factory. I have been there twice and it is amazing! They have really good nutella gelato and nutella crepes, I definitely recommend going there for breakfast or lunch.

2. Shedd Aquarium, I love the Shedd, on a nice day, it really is not that bad of a walk. The Shedd sometimes does free days where you can go and look at the different exhibits and also save some money. 

3. Chicago Pizza And Oven Grinder is a great pizza place to go check out, I recommend getting their pizza pot pie, it is delicious! 

4. BomboBar is a place where you can go for a sweet treat or a good breakfast sandwich, I really want to try BomboBar out this summer but I have heard really good things about it! 

5. Go to the Willis Tower and visit the skydeck. It is about $24 dollars for you to go onto the skydeck but it is worth it. I have a huge fear of heights and it took me a little bit of time to get up onto it, but it worth it once you do!

6. Go to art fairs downtown, keep up with Chicago’s list of events because they host a lot of art fairs and they are really fun to go to and look at all the beautiful art pieces. 

7. Go Paddle Boarding! I did this 2 summers ago, North Avenue Beach has a paddle board rental and it is called ChicagoSUP. I would suggest making reservations beforehand but it is a lot of fun!

8. Visit Navy Pier, you could ride the Ferris Wheel and walk around, there’s lots to see and lots to do in and out of Navy Pier. 

9. Go visit The Bean, I go to this at least every time I go downtown just because, it is not far from the train station and it’s fun to go see. 

10. Museum of Science and Industry, super cool place to go check out, lots of things to see, they also have dates where you can go for free so that is a must! 

My name is Bridget Sulek, and I am a sophomore at St. Ambrose University. I am part of the track and field team and I also work part time at Francesca's Boutique. I am planning on majoring in Psychology with a minor in Philosophy and going to graduate school for Speech-Language Pathology.
Her Campus at SAU