Your Spring Break Checklist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

It’s the week before Spring Break 2014! Have you made plans? Are you going anywhere fun? Well, whether you are staying in San Francisco or going back home, we have made a checklist for you to get ready for this long awaited break!

P.S You can see all the photos and more on our Pinterest page here: pinterest.com/hcsanfrancisco.

If you are going somewhere H O T:

1. Bathing Suit: It’s a MUST and you know it!

lillypulitzer.com

2. Beach bag / Tote

oldnavy $35

A bag like this is essential because you can use it to go to the beach, out with friends and family, or wherever this Spring Break will take you.

Things you should take in your bag:

• Sunscreen. Of course.
  • Lip Balm or your favorite lip product. Keep those lips moisturized.
  • Cheap Sunglasses. During Spring Break, you can either forget them or break them, so you might as well spend a few bucks rather than a lot.
  • A good book–if you’re in a mood for a book that doesn’t involve an essay. 
  • Water bottle. Another obvious item.
  • Headphones! A girl needs to have her jams. 
  • Flip Flops. Getting tired of those fabulous heels? Good thing you brought those cute flip flops.  
  • Phone and wallet… but you already knew that. (Helpful tip: bring your charger!)

3. Clothing for any occasion:

You don’t want to take gowns to where you are going. Pack within the light range. Take a few pair of shorts and a dress. If you don’t know what to wear for Spring, you can always look at our past blog posts or go to our Pinterest, where we’ve got you covered. 

According to the weather channel, it should be fairly warm during Spring Break. So, these outfits would work just fine if you don’t go anywhere.

4. Make plans with your friends:

Go out to explore the city or your hometown. Get lost with some friends. After all, we do have our cell phones to get us back home. SF has something going on nearly every day, so check online and go out. Here are some pictures that have definitely made me impatient for Spring Break. 

Beach Time

Ocean Beach

Muir Woods National Monument

Have fun this Spring Break, and make stories that you’ll laugh at when you get back to campus. ♥

Jessica Romero

San Francisco

Hey Ladies! My Name is Jessica Romero (: I love the beach, the outdoors, sunsets and clothes! ♥ My intended major is ADM and minor in Journalism. Follow your dreams and empower others to pursue theirs!