Stylish Campus Cutie: Bryce H. Jones!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.
This week’s Campus Cutie not only had us turning heads, because of his fashionable style, but also melted our hearts with his sweetness. Meet Bryce Jones!

Age:20

Major: Business Marketing. 

Hometown: Fresno,Ca.

Status: Taken

TV Show: The Peaky Blinders on Netflix 

Place to hangout on campus: I like to hang out in the library or at my girl’s place.

Pet Peeve: When people sneeze or cough without covering their mouth.

Dogs or Cats? I’ll have to go with dogs but I have no problem with cats, I just think dogs are better. But I’d take a lizard over a freakin’ chiguagua.

Blondes or Burnettes: I choose neither ’cause Blondes and Burnettes are not the only hair colors out there. 

Perfect Date: Surprise date would be nice. I’d like to stop back at my girl’s, after work, when she is either having a bland or bad day already. Then bring her a gift of some sort, like a dress, shoes, gift card and some chocolates and see her beautiful smile. Then tell her to get ready ’cause we have reservations at her favorite restaurant at 5. Then after we take an Uber (black car of course) there we would take another to go see a show, comedy show to keep her smiling. And afterwards we would go back and relax. Nothing too crazy for the date, just thoughtful.

What is something people don’t know about you? Something people don’t really know about me is that I’m a huge fan of Airsoft and war films. 

Do you have a motto? Dress to impress ’cause you never know who you’re going to meet.

What do you look for in a potential girlfriend? What I found and continue to find in mine.

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? If I could travel anywhere, I think it’d have to be Europe. Not sure where in Europe cause I couldn’t strictly choose one country over others. Germany, Spain, Italy, and London.

What is the cutest thing you have done on a date? I’d probably have to say after I rushed to a restaurant after work and asked the manager keep it open a few minutes after hours, I went and picked up my girl and we rushed back to the restaurant and had a lovely dinner and afterwards I carried her half way across campus because her feet hurt.

Jessica Romero

San Francisco

Hey Ladies! My Name is Jessica Romero (: I love the beach, the outdoors, sunsets and clothes! ♥ My intended major is ADM and minor in Journalism. Follow your dreams and empower others to pursue theirs!