etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

For some chill moments during a party-hard Spring Break, the pier is a lovely place to be. This snapshot is from the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles, California from my Spring Break road trip that went from San Francisco all the way down to San Diego! One of many awesome trips with the IEEC at SFSU (sfsuieec.com)!

The Santa Monica pier is a bustling lovely spot with a whole arcade area where the ferris wheel pictured above is rolling! There’s also musicians busking, food stands, restaurants and a few tourists shops as well! And right down the stairs is the absolutely beautiful and busy beach where you can have fun in the sand and dip your toes in the great Pacific Ocean!

Hope everyone had an amazing Spring Break!

Alyssa Bright

San Francisco

Hey, I'm Alyssa!I have an extensive background in creative writing and film and television, having began my studies at Orange County School of the Arts for high school.I've written for HerCampus San Francisco, Content Cavalry, and GreekRank.com.I also have exceptional experience in Public Relations and Marketing which I often apply to my writing assignments.If you're interested in knowing more about my filmmaking, this is my website:alyssabrightfilms.wix.com/reel