Our Pinterest is All You Need This Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Have you checked out our Pinterest yet? Our chapter has been busy finding different trends, treats, and tips for our readers to try out. Here are some of our chapter’s favorite boards:

Beauty Inspo

This board includes both visually captivating images of beautiful makeup looks, as well as links to articles relating to beauty and beauty products. One of my favorite examples is this article about SPF for your lips by Into The Gloss. Our beauty inspo board can be used for just that- inspiration for looks, as well as a way to stay up to date on trends and hot topics in the beauty world.

SF Food

If you’re a resident anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area, you’ll love this board. It is packed with the most delicious and Instagrammed food places you can find. You can also find ideas for cheap eats in the City, which I know can be useful for students especially.

Collegiette Tips & Tricks

While finding inspiration for your makeup and going to yummy restaurants can be exciting, remember that you need to make time for your studies, too. This board features photos of neatly written notes that will hopefully spark some motivation for you and your homework. It also includes articles that will help make your collegiette life a little easier, such as this cheat sheet for laundry symbols.

Dorm Sweet Dorm

This is definitely one of the boards that I am most proud of. Here you will find a ton of dorm rooms, apartments, and small spaces that are decorated for all kinds of women in mind. You can find very minimalist decor inspiration for your dorm, or dorms with a very cozy vibe. I know decorating my rooms have been no easy task, so hopefully this board will be of use to you.

If you need to spice up your Pinterest page or just want to see what our chapter has been up to, check out the rest of our weekly updated boards at https://www.pinterest.com/hcsanfrancisco/.

Valerie Duarte

San Francisco

An 18-year-old journalism student at SFSU. Los Angeles native. Very indecisive. Likes to have her cake and matcha lattes, too.