Meet Campus Cutie: Travis Skiver!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is senior Travis Skiver! Travis is heavily involved in his fraternity, Pi Kappa Phi, and enjoys organizing events for students such as spring break trips or club events. Outside of Greek life, Travis loves to travel and hopes to move to New York City one day.

Major: Criminal Justice

Favorite TV Show: White Collar (starring Matt Bomer)

Favorite Place on Campus: The top of the Cesar Chavez building! The view is great there.

Pet Peeve: People who can’t let things go.

Single or Taken? Single!

Cats or Dogs? Dogs!

Blondes or Brunettes? Why choose?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I would love to go to Italy and stay for like a month! I want to learn the language, and it would be really cool to experience the culture. You only get that if you stay for a while, you know?

What’s something that most people don’t know about you?

I’m a softy at heart! People wouldn’t guess it because I’m really outgoing, but I swear it’s true.

Do you have a motto?

I do! It’s “Work hard, play hard”. I know it’s a little cliche, but it’s still good! I like to get things done, then enjoy life.

What would you do on your dream date?

I’d love to go skydiving!

What do you look for in a potential girlfriend?

I’m looking for a girl who’s not only gorgeous, but intelligent. She needs to be driven, loving, and a compassionate person with an overwhelming drive to achieve greatness.

That’s really specific… Can I ask how you came up with those traits?

I’m too daring, too cocky, and too trusting so I need someone who can put me in my place and watch my back at the same time!

Lauren Lee

San Francisco

Hi y'all! My name is Lauren and I'm a junior at SFSU. I'm a sorority girl, Disney fan, and probable mermaid :)