This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

For those overwhelmed at this time of year. I know I am not the only one.

Finals and festivities. The two are an unlikely pair, one distracting you from the other. As the end of the fall semester comes up, we, as students, naturally get kicked into school mode and begin to focus on passing our last tests, quizzes, and papers. But at the same time, the idea of Christmas and being home with our loved ones cannot seem to escape our minds. It can be quite an overwhelming time, but do not stress. I present to you a quick list for last minute ideas that range in price ranges, suitable for everyone on your list.

1. A plant! Or better yet, multiple plants!! Big, teeny tiny, flowery, fuzzy; the possibilities are endless and customizable to the person you are gifting it to. Plants brighten up moods while also doubling as an accessory. What else can you ask for? Also, green is Pantone’s 2017 color of the year, and everybody wants to be “in”. 

2. Ceramics. This category is pretty broad too, but stay with me here. You can get a nice planter for the people that already have a ton of plants and/or have shown interest in them. Mugs are also a good option. Perhaps combine it with their (or your) favorite tea. Here are a couple unique retailers: 1, 2, 3

3. Face masks were all the rave this year. Whether they are $2 or $20, face masks are sure to provide 10-20 minutes of pure relaxation and amazing-feeling skin afterwards. 

4. Chocolate. This is probably the most budget friendly option on the list. Wouldn’t you be pleasantly surprised to unwrap your favorite bar of chocolate on Christmas Day? Or any day, for that matter. If you would like to get a bit more luxurious with something like this spicy mango kind.

5. Pillowcase. Specifically, silk and satin ones. Pillowcases are something that most people might not think twice about, but silk and satin cases are known to be best for your hair and skin. This gift is one that will be put to use night after night.

6. Last but not least are, of course, candles. They just make such great gifts (for the right people, ya know). If you know the person you are gifting already has a love for candles but you do not want to give them the typical giant Bath & Body Works candle, here are some great options: 1, 2

That is all for this year, babes! I hope this list inspires you and helps lift a weight off your chest.

Valerie Duarte

San Francisco

An 18-year-old journalism student at SFSU. Los Angeles native. Very indecisive. Likes to have her cake and matcha lattes, too.