Justin Tanzillo -2014

Name: Justin Tanzillo

Hometown: Atwater, CA

Major: Astrophysics

Graduation Year: 2014

Age: 20

Relationship Status: Single

1.  Why did you choose to transfer to San Francisco State?

I wanted to get out of the Central Valley. I got into San Jose State and San Diego State also, but I love San Francisco and wanted to stay close.

2.  What do you do in your free time?

I do a lot of homework, hang out with my friends, and work out. I was a lifeguard during summertime.

3.  What do you want to do after college?

I have not decided if I want to stay in San Francisco yet, but hopefully I find a job. My dream job would be to work for NASA. I want to eventually.

4.  How do you stay fit?

I work out every day. I do cardio three times a week and go to the gym every day. I like to swim also. (He was the captain of his high school water polo team!)

5.  What do you look for most in a girl?

I like intelligence, -she has to be smart. Also, a sense of humor (because I am pretty sarcastic) and of course, she has to be fun to hang out with.  

6.  Give us some fun facts about you.

People say I look like Justin Timberlake because of my curly, blonde hair. In high school I was Homecoming King, and I am CPR certified.

Jordan Hunter

San Francisco

Jordan Hunter is a junior at San Francisco State University where she is majoring in Journalism and still deciding on her minor. Aside from being the new Campus Correspondent of Her Campus San Francisco, working at Bath and Body Works, and attempting to find time to sleep, she likes to laugh at her own jokes, drink an unhealthy amount of coffee, and pretend she is Carrie Bradshaw. A San Diego native, she also loves the outdoors and sunshine, which is unfortunate because of the San Francisco year-round fog. You can find out more about her and all her adventures on Twitter at @jo_mi_hu.