Glossier: The Brand You Must Get Your Hands On This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Glossier is a company created by Emily Weiss out of New York City and designed under the motto of “skin first, makeup second.”

The aim of this brand is to help keep your skin clear and moisturized, while also adding a dewy and glowy finish to your makeup.

Here are just a few of their products that will have you wanting to change your whole beauty/skincare routine to include Glossier products.

1. Milky Jelly Cleanser: This face wash was a game changer once I added it to my routine, and I will never turn back. The Milky Jelly cleanser is great for sensitive skin and takes off all of your makeup when you use it to wash your face. It can be used with or without water, leaving you with a fresh, glowy face.

2. Priming Moisturizer: This product can be used as an everyday moisturizer or just as a primer before applying makeup. A great thing about this product is that it is very buildable, but doesn’t feel too thick on the skin.

3. Perfecting Skin Tint: The Perfecting Skin Tint is perfect for achieving the “no-makeup” makeup look. It comes in five different shades that match and blend into your skin perfectly. You can use this product by itself to add a little coverage to your skin while still being able to see your real skin, or apply under a normal foundation for maximum coverage.

4. Boy Brow: This is product can be applied in under 10 seconds and still give your brows the shape and fill you want. Boy Brow comes in four different colors: clear, brown, black, and blond.

5. Mask Duo: This duo comes with two different masks the Mega Greens Galaxy Pack, and the Moisturizing Moon Mask. There is nothing better than relaxing and treating your skin to a face mask. These masks can be used together by applying the Mega Greens mask first to detox your skin, and then follow it with the Moisturizing Moon mask to give your skin a boost.

All photos from Instagram:@glossier

Hayley Martinez

San Francisco

Valerie Duarte

San Francisco

An 18-year-old journalism student at SFSU. Los Angeles native. Very indecisive. Likes to have her cake and matcha lattes, too.