Five Female Run Blogs you Should be Reading

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

1. Lauren Conrad We all know Lauren Conrad from her glory days on The Hills but if you aren’t keeping up with her life after MTV you are missing out. Her website covers tons of different topics from fitness to fashion, it has a little bit of everything. You can always count on Lauren to have new ideas about decorating a space or planning a party.

Must Read: Friday Favorites. A weekly post that highlights random favorites from the past week.

2. Hustle and Halcyon Hustle and Halcyon is run by Payton. She is a college grad who recently moved to LA. Her posts mainly focus on lifestyle and clothing with a few recipes here and there. Her blog is aesthetically pleasing and feels like you’re reading a letter from a close friend.

Must Read: Her LA travel guide and healthy drink alternatives are the best.

3. Mackenzie Kendall Mackenzie Kendall is a twenty-one year old living in the great state of Mississippi. Think of her blog as an extension of instagram. There are personal posts featuring pictures of close friends and helpful guides on how to text the best pictures or the best free fonts to use. There is a little bit of everything on there.

Must Read: Room tours! This girl knows how to decorate a space.

4. The Glitter Guide The Glitter Guide is a community of authors who pull together to write posts about beauty, lifestyle, diy’s and food. There are 100’s of posts from countless women which means there is enough reading material to help you procrastinate writing that paper a little longer. Once you know what you’re looking for you can simply search for it directly or scan through the categories at the top.

Must Read: DIY. If you have ever wanted to know how to put a personal touch on your clothes, make a lip scrub or how to bring life to old furniture this is the site for you.

5. Barefoot Blonde Barefoot Blonde is run by Amber Fillerup Clark. Part blogger, part youtuber and full time mom. She is known for her amazing hair tutorials and insane travel posts. Amber, her husband David and their two kids, Atticus and Rosie, are always jetting off somewhere new. While their homebase is New York City you can find posts about cities all over the world.

Must Read: Amber is best known for her ability to pull off basically any hair style so learning how to do it all from the master herself is a must.