Drew Reitz -2014

Name: Drew Reitz
Year: Junior
Major: Theatre
Hometown: Pleasanton, CA Relationship
Status: Single (ladies…)

All About Drew
Do you have any hidden talents?
I can dance Bollywood/Bhangra and some Beyoncé choreography. I can play clarinet and do improv theatre.

What activities are you involved with on campus?
I am the Activities Coordinator for Player’s Club, the theatre club on campus, and I act in shows at school.

What do you plan on doing after college?
I plan on acting professionally, whether that be in plays or movies. I will make my way to LA to get it all started.

The Stuff We All Want to Know!

What do you look for in a girl?
I look for honesty, no playing games, someone who does not get jealous, and someone who does not wear too much makeup.

What is your favorite feature on a girl?
I like odd features like their voice, hands, and their back, but I love the eyes, hair, and smile.

What is the most awkward first date moment you have had?
In middle school, I met a girl at the movies and she ended up bringing her parents with her. It was super awkward. There was NOT a second date.

What is the most romantic thing you have ever done for a girl?
I have done a pretty good amount of romantic things for girls. One date, I took a girl to the glass elevators at the Westin in Union Square, then over to my favorite restaurant in North Beach, followed by a lovely stroll and a cable car ride.

What is your favorite?

Food and Drink:
Burritos and Water

Movie:
Big Fish

Color:
Blue (Navy/Royal)

Musician:
Childish Gambino

Superhero:
Captain America

Celebrity Crush:
Jennifer Lawrence or Rashida Jones

Boxers or Briefs:
Both.

Jordan Hunter

San Francisco

Jordan Hunter is a junior at San Francisco State University where she is majoring in Journalism and still deciding on her minor. Aside from being the new Campus Correspondent of Her Campus San Francisco, working at Bath and Body Works, and attempting to find time to sleep, she likes to laugh at her own jokes, drink an unhealthy amount of coffee, and pretend she is Carrie Bradshaw. A San Diego native, she also loves the outdoors and sunshine, which is unfortunate because of the San Francisco year-round fog. You can find out more about her and all her adventures on Twitter at @jo_mi_hu.