This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

I’m sure you’ve all noticed this growing trend in men hairstyles. The man bun is pretty much EVERYWHERE, and we love, love, love it. There is nothing sexier, in my humble opinion, than a man with enough confidence to wear his long hair…in a bun! My favorite is the bun + beard combo, but I have to say I’m in awe in front of any style: dreadlocks, shaved sides, etc. Peep these gorgeous pictures to see our fave styles down below and let us know what your personal favorite is!

1- The Bun & Beard Combo: or the Hipster hairstyle in all its glory. We love how the beard adds some maturity to the whole look. Not for everyone, but oh so sexy!

2- The Dreadlock Bun: an edgier version of the sleek bun; the top knot that pulls the style together. Gorge. And the bigger, the better!

3- The shaved sides: this style has been around for a while, and the bun is the cherry on top!

4- The Top Knot: carefree and simple, this is the better version of the bedhead hairstyle. Effortless sexiness.

Which one is your fave?