This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Name: Sean Thompson

Age: 22

Major: Music Composition

Year: Senior/Junior/???

Hometown: Yankee Hill, CA.

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Relationship status: Single

Interests/ hobbies: I’m into all kinds of stuff beyond just music. I always like learning about new concepts and practices, so anything from Existential Philosophy and Absurdism to trying out new foods, exploring new parts of San Francisco / traveling anywhere, and now forcing myself to read more.

Favorite Movie: It’s hard to pick favorites, especially since it’s rare I’ll see something more than once on purpose, but I do like stylized films (i.e. Wes Anderson and Quentin Tarantino-esque things) as well as thought pieces and art films, films from the Coen brothers (especially O Brother Where Art Thou), dark humor in the style of Burn After Reading, and some of Spike Jonze movies.

Favorite Music: Also a tough question, since I love all sorts of music, but the Punch Brothers, Hiatus Kaiyote, Michael Hedges, and Debussy rank up at the top for sure, alongside anything from Fleet Foxes, some Andrew Bird, as well as a lot of SF local music like Talk of Shamans, With The Dinosaur, Bobey, and Edwards Crossing to name a few.

Favorite Food: I like all kinds of food, but nothing beats pizza when you’re drunk and a burrito when you’re sobering up grin emoticon

Favorite Place: San Francisco, so far. I have a lot of traveling to do!

Describe your ideal date: Well, if we’re really being ideal, I’d love to be able to go to a concert or to the symphony, or maybe explore around and happen into a cool event or just go bar hopping. Sometimes, though, staying in and watching dumb videos and eating pizza isn’t too bad either, but I don’t know if you’d call that a date.

My name is Celeste and I’m a Journalism Major at SF State.I like dark chocolate, red wine and the color blue.I have a passion for beautiful words and pictures that tell a story and speak to my soul. Some of my interests include, reading, writing, baking, going to coffee shops, watching movies and discovering new music.