Campus Cutie Alert! Meet Jeffrey McCormick

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.
Name: Jeffrey McCormick

Age: 25

Major: General Business

Emphasis: General Business

No Shave November is in full force! What are your thoughts about the cause and why? 

I remember people complimenting me about my beard during “No Shave November” a few years ago and I was like “What?” I’ve had my beard for quite a long time. 

You have an amazing beard! How do you take care of it? Do you recommend any products or grooming tips?

I use a basic moisturizer and just rub it in there, sort of shape it to look groomed. I have a few friends who use beard oil, and even a friend who owns a beard oil company, but I haven’t jumped on that bandwagon yet. 

Do you think beards are trendy or timeless?

Like I said, I’ve had mine for a long time. I see a lot of guys trying to grow theirs and it doesn’t work for them, but that’s what a trend is, do it your way. 

Apparently, beards are like sweaters, but for your face. Does your beard keep you warm?

Not really, but other people people seem to like it. 

Do you participate in any other causes, fundraisers, or charities?

I donate to, and occasionally volunteer for Meals On Wheels, an organization that helped my grandparents out a lot when they got older. 

Hobbies, Skills, Talents:

I’m very good with my hands, quite the craftsman, actually. I just made my Halloween costume from scratch and it turned out great! Also – Karaoke on Tuesdays.

Relationship status:

Single

Celebrity Crush:

Jon Hamm. 

Describe the perfect date:

Coffee with Jon Hamm. Then at the end he’ll be like “I’m hungry, want to get some food?”

Blondes or Brunettes?

Yes. 

Roses are red, violets are blue…

All beer tastes better when I’m drinking with you.

Describe yourself in three words: 

Funny, charismatic, old-soul

You said you drive for Lyft. I bet you meet a lot of interesting characters; especially, driving through San Francisco. Have you had any strange experiences? 

Well I have had a few inebriated people reach over and grab my beard–it’s just so popular! Haha, but all in all, it’s a pretty chill job, nothing too crazy.