bareMinerals is hosting a Pre-CFW pampering party!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Ladies, here’s to the perfect Girls’ Night Out!

As the official makeup sponsor of College Fashion Week 2014, bareMinerals will be hosting a Pre-CFW primping party at their boutique in the Westfield San Francisco Centre on Friday, October24.

Come with your friends and enjoy 15% off all night with your student ID plus amazing makeup tips from the best makeup artists in the city! If you’re longing to achieve the perfect smoky eye or the popular “no makeup look”, and want to know how to pick the best foundation for your skin type, this event is just for you! You’ll also be able make an appointment on-site to get a full face make-under just in time for your night on the town!

Bring your girlfriends for a fun pampering party and a limited-time discount on ALL bareMinerals products!

When: Friday, Oct 24 from 6-9PM

Where: bareMinerals Boutique Store (Level 2 of San Fran Centre), 865 Market Street, San Francisco, CA. 94103

What to wear: Your most fashionable shopping attire

What to bring: Yourself, your girlfriends, anyone who wants to get ready for the CFW show on Saturday! Plus don’t forget your student ID!

During the event: Feel free to look at all the bareMinerals makeup, check out the different makeup stations, or even sign up for a make-under appointment! Plus enjoy 15% off all night and enter to win a bareMinerals gift card.

Post-event: Remember all the tips and trick you learned for when you’re doing your CFW makeup!