This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Spring is here! The weather is warming up, the quad is full of suntanning students, and the flowers around campus are blooming. Get ready for everything the upcoming season has in store with these Spotify playlists ready to set mood for your spring semester. This playlist is filled with fun indie pop songs that will remind you of making daisy crowns and hanging out at Dolores Park.

Featured tracks: “Classic” by The Knocks (feat. Powers), “Take It or Leave It” by Great Good Fine Ok, “The Sound” by The 1975

This playlist full of upbeat pop songs is perfect for jamming out on a road trip down to SoCal with your best friends. 

Featured tracks: “Light It Up” by Major Lazer (feat. Nyla & Fuse ODG), “Hold Me Up” by Conrad Sewell, “Lush Life” by Zara Lawson

With or without a spring fling, the romantic soft pop and acoustic songs in this playlist will have you feeling the love.

Featured tracks: “Can’t Help Falling in Love (cover)” by Haley Reinhart, “If I Ain’t Got You (cover)” by James Bay, “Stuck With Me” by Timeflies

Get that spring break body by working up a sweat to these throwback favorites from the 90s and 2000s.

Featured tracks: “Say My Name” by Destiny’s Child, “Stronger” by Britney Spears, “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)” by The Backstreet Boys

Unfortunately, spring also means midterm season, but the atmospheric rock in this playlist will have you focused and sharp while studying. 

Featured tracks: “Near Light” by Olafur Arnalds, “Last Sun” by Fjordne, “The Stars in Spring” by Epic45

Listen to the playlists here: play.spotify.com and Spring On!

Rachel is a second-year history major at San Francisco State University. She's a pop culture junkie who's optometrist tells her she spends too much time reading and looking at a screen. Her special talents include singing the wrong words during karoke and dancing like Chandler Bing.